This site is owned and operated exclusively by Open Window School. We understand and share your concerns about privacy; as a result we have put this page together in order to communicate to you exactly how and why we collect personal information from this web site and what it is used for.
What information does Open Window School collect?
Open Window School collects the following information from this website:
Is the information shared?
- When you send an email from our web site or call our offices, we will ask for information such as your name, address, business, phone number and e-mail address.
- We may also ask for information about your career management or development objectives, your job responsibilities, or the reasons why you are contacting us.
- If you are seeking employment with us, we may also inquire about your interests and experience.
Your information may be shared with members of our staff or in order to assist you better. Open Window School does not share your information with any third parties.
Do you track site usage?
Yes. Open Window School tracks the movement of our visitors through our site through a variety of means. These include:
- Reports based on links visited
- Reports based on source of entrance to the site domain
- Reports based on search engines and search terms used to find our site
- Reports based on amount of time spent viewing specific sections/pages of the site
Please note however that we do not track the movement of individual users. This is because the software we use does not allow for the personal identification of individual users. That is, individuals remain anonymous when visiting www.openwindowschool.org until they choose to provide personally identifying information via email, sign-up form, or other means. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us.
Protection for Children
As is consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Open Window School does not knowingly request personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent first.